Friday, October 14, 2011

Everything is so "Immediate & Remote"

Immediate & Remote

This should be a long post…

Being unemployed gives you the chance of having all the time in the World to do whatever you want or to do nothing at all, it’s like most of the things in life, up to you choosing what you want to do. A long long time ago my mom gave me a camera for me to use in school (I’m a drop out, but did go to school). The camera was a Yashica FX-3 Super2000, unlike the acoustic guitar she also gave me I did not brake the camera in rage slamming it on the wall, I took care of it pretty good for almost ten years, until it got stolen along with all my stuff and a truck in the Mexico/US border back 2007.


If interested you can finish reading the whole thing by clicking on this unnecesary line

No comments: